Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 15, 2017

Hola
This week was pretty great. I did my last interview with President Robertson on Wednesday and it was awesome. I’m sure everyone says this about their Mission President, but I swear he is gonna be a seventy! I asked him for his favorite scripture and he gave me D&C 123:17.  He said at times we just need to realize there are somethings in life that aren’t controllable but the things that are, we have to give are best effort in it all and then eventually everything will work out.  His words were a lot better than mine but I could feel the spirit pretty strong throughout the interview.  It’s crazy that he leaves in 4 weeks with my companion. I’m pretty hyped to meet President Resek though.  I have already heard a lot of great stuff about him. It’s a bummer that the Skype didn’t work out yesterday but it was probably for the best because yesterday was the Super Clasico which is the super bowl of Argentina soccer. So we were trying to Skype for this house right next to a villa so there was a punch of yelling and drums and stuff.  I heard my team Boca lost against River though, you guys should see if you can watch the highlights I hear this games get wild in the stands. I can’t wait to email you though I have been saving some good stories to tell you guy’s bye for now 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment