Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26, 2017

Hola
Elder Araya and I had a pretty rewarding week together.  It felt like we were getting rejected all week until Friday came around and we just started to find the most prepared people I have ever met.  We still got even a bunch of support from the ward.  We just met with our brand new ward mission leader the other day and he is so hyped to work with us.  He wants to personally know all our investigators that we are working with.  I think in a bit once we coordinate everything we are gonna be doing a bunch of divisions with ward members.  One thing that makes this area dangerous is the snakes hahaha not snake snakes but snakes as in woman hahah.  It’s a little sad though how much they disrespect themselves here.  So far this area hasn’t been dangerous it just looks a little ugly.  This week was actually really warm and humid to it felt like we were in summer the whole time.  I have been able to also loose a little bit of weight here in this area cause we play soccer every morning with the missionaries in Merlo.  Life is pretty great so far, President Resek hasn’t arrived to the mission.  He gets here on the first of July and President Robertson leaves the same day.  Today was my last day to write him which was really sad cause they really have become parents to me almost.  Not sure what else to say, life is really great here, I love the mission to bits its crazy as well to think I got 8 months here. Time just flies. Hope all it great at home love ya all 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment