Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2018

Hola
I hope all is going well for you guys! This week went by super fast, I can’t believe its already p-day. This week my comp got sick. We ate some pizza and the next morning he started to just chuck it all back up haha. It was good though cause the I spent the whole day learning Portuguese! I found a Book of Mormon in Portuguese so I started reading it and its pretty similar to Spanish but it’s still tough to understand. On Friday we did divisions and I was with Elder Sales in his area and we found such a miracle family together. Unfortunately it was in his area but it was great cause they seem really prepared; hope it all goes well. The only thing is while I was over there, Elder Mayorga and Elder Pietz got locked out of the pench but locked inside the gates. So they were lock outside but also inside as well haha and they had to wait until 7 o’clock at night for someone to come and break in for them hahah. But nothing else much happened so far. I can’t believe that 10 months ago yesterday I got to the MTC. At home it sounds like within the next few weeks a ton of new missionaries are gonna be leaving;  that is so awesome to hear an I’m so excited for all of you guys that are preparing! I know you guys are gonna do great and I know you guys are gonna love the mish. I love you all 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment