Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Oct 23, 2017

This week was pretty great but I’m not to sure why, I just feel good haha. This was the fist week will all the new elders in Ferrari and it went pretty smoothly. I can’t think of much to write about I mean yesterday was the elections but it was super chill so nothing happened. Um we bought a cool dispenser that makes the water hot instantly which is great for mate, so that’s pretty exciting. The fruit stands are starting to come back so that’s also sweet news. It sounds like we got a mission conference this next week which is boss.  I think we are gonna be talking about the “light up the world Christmas campaign” thing that we had last year. If you check out one of the videos from last year there’s one that features Buenos Aires and its pretty dope. I just saw it for the first time today and some missionaries from our mission got some features. I honestly have no clue what else I can talk about, the work is going good my health is pretty good and the weather is getting better, but everything else is super awesome. I’m feeling great. I hope this week goes well for y’all love y’all

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment