Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, November 27, 2017

Nov 27, 2017

Things are super awesome in the mission right now. We just got a huge baptismal fest in the ward. This guys named Antioni got baptized and I can’t believe how much he has changed, he is super awesome. He’s got a ton of friends in the church so he feels great. The other elders in our district baptized these other two kids and I got to do their baptismal interview which was a cool experience. This week I got to do divisions with the Zone Leaders and I went with Elder Sultan and he is super cool. We had a great day together. During the week I also got to do divisions with Elder Franco. Elder Franco will finish his mission this week, so I was probably his last divisions comp. He is a great guy, he lives in Puebla Mexico, which is were Joel is serving, so who knows if they meet up! Elder Bullock and I are still doing great. He is learning Spanish pretty quick and he seems to be loving the mission so were having a great time. The weather has been starting to heat up pretty bad I’m starting to get burnt a little and its pretty hard to sleep at night, but its way better than the cold at least. I’m pretty pumped for this week, we got zone conference and we will be doing it with the zone of Moreno so I’ll be meeting up with Elder Ruiz again on Wednesday!! he is super cool one of the best comps next to Elder Wihongi and Elder Bullock! I hope all is well for you guys back home. I can’t wait to skype in like 3 weeks!!! have a great week!!!

Elder Maller   

No comments:

Post a Comment