Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, December 11, 2017

Dec 11, 2017

Great week this week, all is still going well in Ferrari. People are wanting to get baptized so I guess will be having a white Christmas here in Argentina if you know what I mean. It still sounds like Pres. Resek will be baptizing one of our converts on the 23rd so that is awesome. Gabriela and Milagros should be getting baptized as well this Saturday. Their both sisters and they have been taught by us for a while but they have been finally able to get out to church so life is great. Interviews were great. It was funny cause I didn’t get my interview until 10 at night so we obviously got back a little late to the pench but it was all chill. President is a great guy. Every interview he always finds some way to just blow my mind and make me feel like I’m doing great. We just got back from a killer district meeting with the zone leaders and I think it went well. We did a practice that was basically like a big scripture chase for answering possible questions that investigators have. This one scripture got pulled out from 1 Nephi 13:22 and we all had a great laugh about that one. I hope all is going great with the fam. I love you guys so much!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment