Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 15, 2018

This was a great week.  On Wednesday we had zone conferences and it was so funny just to notice how they have changed since President Robertson’s time. I remember his conferences were really spiritual and I felt that I always took something cool away from them. Now with President Resek it’s just like a huge motivational party. The topic was all about how we all are going to baptize 48 people each in this year! That is a huge number, it would mean that if everyone could do it, the mission would baptize 3000 plus people. It’ll be really tough but Elder Tanner and I are up for the challenge. At this point we have been trying to work a little differently and plan a little differently. Because of that, on the 27th we could be getting 3 baptisms, but were gonna have to keep working and praying hard!  We also got a change in our schedule so know we leave earlier but we study during the middle of the day cause it’s just way too hot. So far I like the schedule so I’m still just super happy. Something that caught my attention was a phrase they used a lot which is “nuca vive abajo de su privilegio, aplique lo que sabe”. It means that we should never live bellow our privilege and that we just need to get off our butt and just apply what we already know. I hope you guys are doing great I love ya a ton!!

Elder Maller  

No comments:

Post a Comment