Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, April 16, 2018

April 16, 2018


This week I taught my very first lesson in English! we got a refence for the states! her name is Viviana and she was living in New York for 25 years and recently she moved back here. She was always interested by the temple in New York so she came to church yesterday and she loved it! We set a baptismal date with her as well and she is so pumped for it! She said yesterday that today would be her very last cup of coffee!! She is super awesome and really prepared, but teaching in English was super weird. It made me a little worried for how my home coming talk would be. Elder Ruiz even got to practice a bit of his English. It’s crazy how much he has learned in the mission. If we stay together for the next transfer maybe you’ll get to talk with him on mothers day! The work is still going great especially because we got to do a ton of divisions this week in our area! This week on Saturday we find out what the transfers are, so we will see if I stay or go but, I’m really hoping to stay! I hope you guys have a great week! love ya
Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment