Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 10, 2018

Yesterday there was a huge holiday and we weren’t able to write home. This week we got a lot of stuff done. Elder Ruiz and I got asked to do some special divisions this week with a few elders and it was a lot of fun. We were able to find a ton of new people to teach. We found so many people in the craziest of ways and we had some really awesome lessons but at the end of the week no one showed up at church. We got a ton of more divisions this week so we should be able to find a ton more new people. Today I’ll be heading out to Lobos, which is a 3 hour train ride, to work with Elder Holmes. It might be really cold out there but he is a great missionary and we will have a great time! Other than that this week was a good ole work week; I’m happy with it. This is the last week of transfers so that could mean that I’ll be leaving the zone of Marcos Paz, its crazy to think that I have been here so long, ever since the end of September I got to Ferrari with Elder Ruiz. I hope you all have a great week. 
Elder Maller  

No comments:

Post a Comment