Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Jan 9, 2017

Wow, this week just flew by I don’t remember much of last week cause were in the grind.  Transfers are next week so we have been working hard with some of our long-term investigators.  Last week I almost got chewed out by a dog; a big one to.  I was on divisions with Elder Mayorga, he’s a short Mexican, so he walked by the dog and nothing - no response, I walk by the dog and it got crazy, it showed its teeth and just started barking like soooo loud.  I pretty much froze, I didn’t really move until I just started kinda walking away.  Elder Mayorga was like “man you are seriously lucky cause that dog could have like maimed you, like really bad”.  Other than that things are pretty good, I can see the spirit guiding us every day.  Things are coming along with the language, which is getting better every week almost every day.  It’s now about getting faster and speaking more smoothly but I have no problems understanding my companion.  Some people I can understand almost completely.  So right now the focus is about feeling more confident, so if there’s anything you wanna pray for specifically, there you go.  Love you guys, Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment