Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Feb 20, 2017

Hola.  A lot more news this week! including investigators!  They all got a lot of potential too, which is great. We had divisions in Atalaya the other week with Elder Cortez and Elder Mayorga.  I was able to make a deal with him and I got to sleep in his bed instead of the floor in their apartment that night.  That night he said at around 11pm just after I had fallen asleep, he was awake on the ground next to me and I apparently rolled over and started preaching to him in my sleep hahaha.  He said I shared a scripture and testified to him that these things are true and will bless his life hahah.  Right after that I said amen and my head just hit the pillow and I fell back to sleep hahaha.  The best part about this is that I was preaching to him in Spanish!!!!!  So idk but I think that counts as the dream!! (they say once you dream in Spanish on the mission then you got the language) Elder Mayorga even said that I didn’t have an accent or anything and that I was probably speaking it better in my sleep than while I’m awake hahah.  That got me pretty happy and hyped for the rest of the day.  I was also offered this week by two mothers to marry their daughters after the mission, it was even weirder cause they were in the room at the time, haha one of the mothers was a bondista to haha.  I couldn’t imagine having bondista in-laws and I don’t want to either. Transfers are also coming up this week. Elder Udall is gonna likely leave with 6 month in Los Pinos!!  What a trooper he still going strong too; great guy.  I was reading in Jacob 5 a few days ago and I felt something really special as I read.  I especially loved verses 21-23. Hope everything back home is good and that the weather is starting to warm up for you guys love ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment