Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Apr 17, 2017

Hola 
I had a great week.  To begin I’ll talk about transfers.  Right now I’m in the zone of Caseros and my area is in the ward of Villa Tesi and we split the ward with the zone leaders, we also life with them two; they’re capos.  It gets nuts, they’re crazy their names are Elder Trent and Elder Meyers from Utah and California. My companion is Elder Mihongi from New Zealand!!!!!!! He is such a boss, he plays rugby and idk he’s just a nut he’s crazy.  He lived in Wisconsin for a few years before he left on the mission so his accent is messed up haha. I also found out I’ll be the one who kills him on the mission! hope I don’t get to trunky ha.  The area is pretty sweet though it looks like I’ll be getting some baptisms in no time.  We should be getting 5 for this month, who knows, this area is pretty good.  The members are great as well.  Last pday we went to a big catholic church and I took a few pics for ya. The ones I’m sending go back almost a month ago haha sorry.  But today has been legit.  This morning the whole mission took few buses to downtown Buenos Aires to hear President Nelson and Elder Bragg a seventy who spoke in general conference and another seventy, I cant remember and the area seventy of South America South and all there wife’s spoke as well it was soooooo crazy especially President Nelson.  He gave a huge analysis of the story and covenant of Abraham and it just blew my mind more than any other science fact or anything else.  The spirit was crazy.  We also got to shake everyone’s hand idk if you remember me writing when I saw the apostle Elder Rasband, but I had the exact same feelings that he was a man called by god to direct his church.  The feelings I had when Elder Rasband came were more spiritual than anything but when President Nelson came I just couldn’t close my jaw.  He just has so much scripture knowledge my mind was just getting blow to pieces about what he said about Abraham.  I can’t really explain it but basically we are fulfilling a prophecy from 4000 years ago.  He told us a lot about premortality, it was just nuts everything he said. I noticed as well the moment he passed through the doors and left a pressure in my chest stopped and the spirit just remained the whole day.  I can’t say it enough I just love the mission and I love being a missionary.  I love you all 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment