Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

July 17, 2017

Hola 

This week was pretty special. To start off we had zone conference this past Thursday, which lasted from 9 until 4!!  We missed basically a whole day of work because after we had to do weekly planning! Although we missed a whole day of work doesn’t mean that we didn’t have a successful week though, but I’ll get to that in a sec. During the zone conference we all had our first interviews with President Resek!  It turns out he is the biggest goof ball haha, but he is the best. We had a great interview together he can really share a powerful testimony as well.  He told me to prepare myself in any way I can because he wants to call me as a trainer next transfer, but will see what happens. In Parque things are going great we are gonna get at least one baptism for sure this week possibly 2 but we will see. I’m not sure if I have already mentioned Luis but one Sunday he just walked into church to learn because his girlfriend is a member of the church and from there we started teaching him. The thing I couldn’t believe is how humble he is, it’s really inspiring to me. He had a problem with smoking and with drinking coffee but right once we taught him the w-of-w from that lesson he decided to drop everything. We have another possibility for the week but she has been feeling a little shaky lately about her baptism so I’m not sure if it will happen this week. It’s great to hear everybody preparing for a mission and receiving their calls back home. Our stake is super boss haha its true though. Hope all you guys are enjoying the sun over there it’s been pretty shy over here. Love you all hope you all enjoy a great week!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment