Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sept 11, 2017

Hola
This week was pretty great! On p-day last week me and my comp went to learn on how to make empanadas from one of our investigators. It’s a little bit harder than it looks but I kinda got it down now. We also had a multi zone conference with president and his wife. It was all based on section 4 in Doctrine and Covenants. President has had a vision for a while on getting 101 baptisms every month. It’s gonna be tough to get because we are normally getting 60 every month and so far for September we only have 8 so far. But next month is around the time of year when it gets a lot easier with Christmas coming up and everything. I’m pretty sure Sister Resek put all the photos on the facebook page if you wana check out some of the stuff we did. This week it has been raining a ton! Yesterday it poured all day and all night. Elder Mayorga couldn’t sleep but I was out. He said I started to preach to him about the Book of Mormon and how it could change his life. Elder Mayorga said he just played along with it this time but at one point he rejected me hard and then I just sounded a little bit sad after haha, I don’t remember any of it though hahah. It’s great to hear that everyone is doing well. I’m sure you guys are gonna start preparing for the cold weather again soon hahah love yall 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment