Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, September 18, 2017

Sept 18, 2017

It was great to hear all the birthday wishes from everyone. Never knew I was missed that bad haha. It is pretty strange being 19 cause I’m pretty sure in Argentina I’m now considered an adult. I became an adult twice hah. Thanks to everyone who sent me a birthday wish I really did appreciate it! This week was pretty great for one reason, it’s because we will be seeing a baptism on the 23rd; a day after my birthday haha. This young girl named Eujenia has been coming to church for a while but never asked to get baptized or something, so we have been working with her and the family for a while but this week is a go.

Elder Mayorga and I are doing great, still we keep joking all day. For my birthday this week we will be eating a lot of cake haha.  Luis has been secretly trying to set something up for me but it got out pretty quick. I think I will be eating a bit of asado as well, so I’ll be sure to send some photos. I have been doing a lot of study lately on 3 Nephi, which is really interesting.  One of the things I have been thinking about is how great of an effect a small moment can have. Thinking about the Savior’s powerful ministry to the Nephites for such a small period of time changed the following hundreds of years. From a two minute contact to a short two years in the mission I know that just being a representative of the savior will make an impact. I love you all and I hope you can all look for big things that all started with something small. Have a great week!!!!!!!

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment