Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7, 2018


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
I hope the birthday was great. I was scared that I was gonna forget so I wrote it down in my agenda! This week nothing to crazy happened; like the tornado last week. We had zone conference, everyone in the pench got sick from eating this chicken except me.  We had some really good divisions and the coolest thing is these super cool kids that we found last eek are getting baptised this Saturday!! It was a pretty cool miracle, I just know now that any reference from a member could mean a new member! The work is on fire right now in the mission. I don’t think I mentioned but last month we baptized 104 investigators! Because of that President Resek wanted to throw another celebration in Ramos Mejia this pday! I’ll be sure to send photos. There also has been rumors that Elder Holland will be coming to talk to the mission sometime soon!! In about a week or so he will be down here to talk to the YSA people so we could be hearing from him as well pretty soon!  That’s pretty much it for this week I can’t believe that I skype next week so ill see you then!
Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment