Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 21, 2018


This week was super great, we had a bunch of funny stuff happen to us, I cant even remember it all. We have been super busy too but its been a lot of fun. Saturday we had a baptism. Elder Ruiz and I are still going strong. Yesterday President Resek called a random leadership council, so right after church we went over to Ramos to talk about a bunch of mission stuff.  Then after we got to do Elder Ruiz’s skype call and his family is great! This week we’ll probably be just as crazy and I will probably forget all of it this time next week haha. I really cant remember anything but life is good I hope you guys are pumped for summer break, finish strong on all your tests though! it ain’t over yet! I love you all a ton!
Elder Maller





No comments:

Post a Comment