Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May 28, 2018


This week was great. On Tuesday Elder Ruiz and I got asked to do divisions with a random area in the mission so I went with Elder Tanner from Utah, (not my old comp) this Elder Tanner is a great missionary and we ate a ton of food hahah I haven’t met a missionary that can eat more than him he is a beast. On p-day we went to Navarro to eat an asado with this really good soccer player that used to play on the Colorado team in the MLS league, he loves the missionaries and he has this huge futbol field and he always lets us play on it for free. Friday was 25 de mayo and so the ward had a big party. The tradition is to play soccer all day and to eat locro which is a weird pig soup. and they put all the parts of the pig into it even the eyes!!!! Thankfully I didn’t find an eye or anything in my bowl. but right after we had permission to play soccer the rest of the afternoon with all the youth. We made a team of missionaries and we got our butt kicked every time. We would barley last 2 min haha, it was a ton of fun though. The weekend was great we had a bunch of people and at church and we are looking for a double baptism this weekend!!! Santiago and Ludmila it’s gonna be sweet I’ll be sure to send photos! I love y’all and keep it going! 
Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment