Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 4, 2018


This week was a loooong week of rain and cold none the less, Elder Ruiz and I had a fun time. To start on, we did a ton of divisions this week and on Wednesday Elder Sultan and I did some divisions so we had a fun reunion. On Thursday for pday we went to Merlo and I bought a Deportivo Merlo shirt after hitting a year serving in the town of Merlo! I cant believe it. On Friday we did divisions with the AP’s and I went with Elder Neto from Brazil. That kid is super cool he is a convert too. I also learned a few things in Portuguese that day too. Saturday we had a double baptism planned out although the baptism got cancelled because the water got cut off :(((((( that was a hard day haha cause that was the second time a double baptism fell through for us but its all good. This Sunday we have stake conference and I’m pretty sure President Resek will speak. For transfers Elder Ruiz and I stay together for another transfer!!!  That means I’ll have 6 months in the area! No complaints though, this is the best area I’ve ever been to the members are super cool and the work is going great. Hope y’all are doing great!!
Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment