Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June 11, 2018


First week of transfers passed by flying like it normally does. Tuesday we said bye to Elder Jackson and he has been with us in Arco Iris for about 6 months now so he was pretty happy to leave but we were all pretty sad to say goodbye to that guy. We had a ton of fun together. Thankfully Elder Ruiz and I are still together so its chill. That night we did the welcome calls to the zone and everyone seems pretty excited to get working. For p-day I learned how to cook an asado and its super easy haha, but really expensive; there goes all my money for the month, lol. On Friday we had our leadership council and president gave us the chance to debate about whether or not we should be allowed to watch the world cup with investigators. That was probably the most heated I have seen a leadership council get hahaha. So I’m not too sure still if we will watch it yet or not, will see. On Saturday Elder Ruiz got really sick so we had a sick day I’m not sure if it was because of the asado or not haha. On Sunday we had stake conference and it was my seconded in the zone of Marcos Paz! I have been here forever lol. It was a great one though! Present Resek came and during his talk he called me up to recite the missionary purpose in front of the stake so that was pretty cool. The talks were actually really good and the stake president talked a bunch about missionary work and the importance of being a missionary it was super good. This week we got zone conference so we should be eating at Carmens again! its gonna be a good one! I hope y’all have a great week!!
Elder Maller  



No comments:

Post a Comment