Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Aug 21, 2018


This week was such a good one. every day there was something crazy that happened so I thought I would go through each day. 
·         Monday night we ate an asado with noelia and franco.
·         Tuesday I had one of my last interviews with President Resek. Nothing to special happened but he wants us to do basketball classes for all the kids in Bragado. That night we played ball and this time almost fifty people came out. I only got in once and I didn’t play that great but the Bragado crowd was hyped. A lot of people know who we are now. 
·         Wednesday Elder McConkie (descendant of Bruce R McConkie) and I did some divisions. We killed it that day. We walked over by the school to hang out with the local kids and that turned into us signing up to teach English at the school. Hopefully this week will be going back cause those classes have like 40+ kids at them; will see.  
·         Thursday on p-day we went by the lagoon and we had a fun time slinging rocks into the lagoona from this abandon tower.
·         Friday Elder Nash and I found seven new investigators.  
·         Saturday Elder Nash and I found another seven new investigators. We also visited this guy named Raul. We found him about two weeks ago and each day he would smoke 40 cigarettes. The last time we saw him he was only smoking 8 a day!! He should get baptized in September!
·         Sunday we had five people in church and finished the week off with 30 lessons! 23 new investigators and we got 14 baptismal dates!  The work in Bragado is going insane, it’s so awesome! I’m loving it right now. I’m glad to hear about all the family fun back home keep enjoying the summer!   
Elder Maller






No comments:

Post a Comment