Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, August 27, 2018

Aug 27, 2018


Transfers came in this week!!! I’m out! These transfers were super different this time, but Saturday I got a call to go to Mercedes. I’ll be in my last transfer with Elder Riquelme, I don’t know that much about him but he is pretty new to the mission and he is from Chile! I’m super pumped to go to Mercedes!!! I remember president asking me in an interview where id like to finish and I told him Mercedes! It has one of the best wards in the whole mission! We leave today, so yesterday I got to say a couple of goodbyes. This week we also had a miracle baptism. It would take a long email to explain it all but it involved a lot of biking, a ton of phone calls and really good pizza! It was a great baptism! Elder Nash and I learned a ton of stuff this transfer and we are both pretty bumbed that I’m gone. We are gonna be really good buds after the mission though and I’m super excited for him. Him and Elder McConkie will be training this transfer. they both are gonna have a ton of fun. Glad to hear all is great back home! have a great week!
Elder Maller 








No comments:

Post a Comment