Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sept 24, 2018


BDAY week was a hit! On Saturday we ate with the familia Capaccio and they made some chicken wraps and a huge cake! The surprise happy birthday video was great too haha. Elder Riuelme and I had such a great week! We saw so many miracles! and Ill tell ya all about them in two weeks! It’s not so much that we are finding people but this week people have been finding us! Its super cool. Its crazy how the Lord prepares people. He does it in so many creative ways haha. Hopefully if all goes well Yazmin and Elizabeth should get baptized this week but will see. This week is gonna be a great one. Yesterday Luis from Parque San Martin called me and said that he is gonna get his endowments this Thursday!! He invited me to come!! I’m super excited I haven’t been to the temple since April 2017! It’ll be a fun day. Glad to hear that you all are doing well I hope you all have a great week!
Elder Maller   





No comments:

Post a Comment