Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, September 17, 2018

Sept 17, 2018


This week we had one of the best zone conferences that I have ever been to!!! Elder Gomez came and he talked a lot about how we need to ask for references from everyone because it truly makes the work 10 times easier. Elder Riquelme and I got to teach some really great lessons too. For the first time we watched the new first vision video with this family and they loved it. The spirit was really strong during that lesson! For P-day we all met up in Chivilcoy before going to zone conferences and we played a ton of soccer and games. Once we got on the bus there I met up with a ton of old friends that I haven’t seen in ages like Elder Jimenez and the Bragado boys! It was a great bus ride. Elder Rivera gave me some maple syrup extract for my birthday so that was also a plus. The past week flew by and I feel like this one will too. Tonight, Elder Riquelme and I are heading to Chivilcoy for divisions tomorrow so it should be a ton of good times. Love y’all hope you have a great week!
Elder Maller 




No comments:

Post a Comment