Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sept 10, 2018

It’s been a great week in Mercedes! We have been able to work more than ever with the members; especially the youth. Each time we get to work with them I think about how much of a lazy kid I was haha. The difference in the work is huge when we involve the members; it’s like everything changes for the investigator. It’s super awesome to see. Yesterday I got to speak in church so I decided to talk about the Sabbath day. I feel like it was the focus of my studies this week. The blessings that we receive from keeping the Sabbath day holy are too big to miss out on!!! This week on Friday we have a big zone conference with Elder Gomez from the seventy. It should be a great one as it will be my last zone conference :(  I cant wait to tell you all about it. I hope you have a great week! love yall!

Elder Maller









No comments:

Post a Comment